I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
1. What size would I be in your shoes?
As a rule, all my products fit true to size. Please see the Size Chart for an international size comparison and a detailed explanation of how to measure your feet to find the best size. If you are unsure, contact us with your foot measurements and I will advise you.
2. Do your shoes come in larger sizes?
All my products are available in UK sizes 3 – 12, including half sizes. Please see the Size Chart for more details.
3. Do you offer half sizes?
I am able offer half sizes from a UK 3 - 12. For smaller or larger sizes please contact me.
4. How do I know if the boots will fit my legs?
Most of my boots are made to your leg measurements to ensure a perfect fitting boot every time. you fill in our Leg Measurement Chart and I will make your own pattern.
To get as accurate a result as possible please follow the instructions on the chart carefully, using the proper equipment. It is advisable to get someone to assist you with the leg measurements. It is also worth taking more than one set of measurements to check for anomalies.
5. Can I return shoes or boots if they do not fit?
The above process means you will get a perfect fitting boot and it is very rare for a customer to receive boots from me that do not fit. I usually make sure we are both happy with the fit of the prototype boots before making the actual boots. However, should this go wrong for any reason and you do get a pair that you are unhappy with I will of course re make these for you and keep doing so until you are entirely happy. Once you have had your first pair from me your patterns go on file and will be used for any subsequent pairs knowing they will always be a perfect fit.
Should you receive a pair shoes that do not fit I will of course re make these for you too.
Colours & Materials
6. What colours do you have available?
I stock a large range of leathers in many colours and finishes, as well as limited edition odd skins. Please see the colour chart. If you do not see what you are looking for here just send me a colour sample of your requirements and I will try to match this from my many suppliers worldwide.
7. I can’t see the colour/leather/material I want on your colour chart - can I order something specific?
On occasion I can order skins in specially, provided I can source what you looking for from my many suppliers worldwide. I do have a few leathers which are not on the colour chart so it is worth checking with me to see what I have in stock. This does change quite regularly due to new materials coming in while others cannot be replaced once used. Please contact us for details.
8. Can you make shoes out of my own leather or fabric?
This is something which I do quite regularly – it is ideal for weddings and special occasions where the shoes need to match an outfit or just if you happen to have found a really amazing material! Just send me a small swatch so I can determine whether your leather or fabric is suitable for making shoes with. Please contact us for details of this service.
9. Do you offer vegetarian/vegan options?
Most of my products have leather uppers and linings, apart from our glitter materials, but I can of course substitute these with vegetarian/vegan materials. This includes fabrics as well as synthetic leather. Please contact us for details.
10. Where do you get your leathers and components from?
I use the finest leathers from around the world, mostly from Italy, Spain and France. All of the components I use sourced from Europe and are of the highest quality. Exotic skins can be used upon request but they must be responsibly sourced (from farmed animals to protect wildlife and with good welfare standards) and meet rigorous international regulations. I do not use any skins from endangered species.
Shipping & Delivery Times
11. How long will it take for my items to be dispatched?
Orders take approximately two to three months to complete but can take longer depending on circumstances. The time for bespoke orders will vary depending on the order, but these orders will take longer. It is always my aim to complete orders as soon as possible and I work tirelessly to do this. These products are all hand made and very labour intensive. I also take immense pride in my work and will not send products out unless I am totally happy with them. All of this means that they will take quite some time for me to achieve the very high standards required. Please be patient and help me by cooperating with the process and I assure you will ultimately be rewarded when you finally receive your product.
The first pair I make for you always takes the longest time to complete. Any subsequent pairs will be made using the patterns and information I keep on file and will generally be made within a few weeks depending on the work schedules at the time.
All products are dispatched on completion. Delivery times will vary according to your country and service chosen. Please see our Shipping Information for more details.
12. Do you have shoes in stock for immediate dispatch?
Most of my products are made to order, however I do have a few samples, new and used, in stock. If you are interested in purchasing any of these please send me your size details and I will let you know what is available.
13. What countries do you ship to?
Please see the Shipping section for a list. If you don’t see your country on the list, please contact us for a quote as some remote areas and small islands may have been omitted.
14. What kind of packaging will my parcel be sent in?
All products are dispatched in discreet packaging – no company name will be written and no promotional material will appear on the exterior.
15. How do I care for my shoes or leather accessories?
Shoe and leather care is simple and can significantly extend the life of your items.
- Keep any leather items away from water as much as possible – particularly suede. If your shoes do get wet, leave them to dry naturally.
- Do not store in direct sunlight or near direct heat such as radiators.
- Do not store light coloured leather, particularly patent, in direct contact with dark or vivid coloured items as the colour can sometimes transfer and stain.
- For leather use a good quality shoe polish and follow instructions carefully.
- For suede and nubuck you can purchase good protector sprays or renovator sprays to restore colour. You can find suede brushes at most shoe repairers to remove dust and fluff.
- For patent leather, remove dirt and grease with a soft cloth and a simple furniture spray polish eg Mr Sheen, Pledge or similar. If you are unsure please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to advise you.
- It may be helpful to use a shoehorn with very high heels to protect the shape at the back.
16. Can you repair shoes which have been purchased from you?
If the repair needed is due to a fault, then I will happily repair or replace shoes for you free of charge. I can make repairs for basic wear and tear for a small fee but it may be easier to visit a shoe repairers. I am also able to help you with damage incurred from heavy use, provided I still have all the leather and components that may be necessary, but, again, there will be a fee for this service.
Bespoke & Custom
17. Can you make shoes from my own designs?
I take great pleasure in doing so! Please see the bespoke page for details.
18. Can you copy a pair which I already have?
I am able to replicate some shoes, such as vintage shoes or classic and staple designs which do not belong to anyone. However, I will not copy the work of any other designer. Please contact us with your ideas and I will be happy to discuss this with you.
19. How do I use my gift voucher?
Gift vouchers can be redeemed in a variety of ways. The easiest way is on our website – just enter your unique voucher code in the box at checkout.
You may also call us or email us to arrange what you would like to order if your voucher is for the exact amount.
20. Can I spend it on an item or items which cost more than the value of the voucher?
Yes, the voucher value will just be taken off the price so you only pay the remainder.
21. If I spend less than the value of the voucher, can the remaining value be used for another purchase at a later date?
No. A voucher can only be used once.
22. Can I use my voucher for a bespoke order?
Yes, you can. Please notify us of your unique voucher code before payment is made and we will amend the invoice.
23. How long are gift vouchers valid for?
Our gift vouchers are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
24. Where are your shoes made?
I hand make all my creations from my workshop in Cyprus. Please see the About page for more details.
I do not outsource any part of the process. I use a combination of traditional and modern shoemaking methods. Some of these methods I have developed myself over the many years of problem solving to achieve the perfect high heeled footwear. I use a minimal amount of machinery and only when it improves the quality of the product and not for the sake of speed. I produce quality and not quantity!